BCB 3.0 project to 4.0 problem?

I am trying to get a small BCB3.0 application to build with my new BCB4.0
and am getting the following package error messages multiple times and cant
figure out what is going on. Any Ideas?

Unable to find package import    inetdb40.bpi
Unable to find package import    inet40.bpi

Thanks.

Jeff

Re:BCB 3.0 project to 4.0 problem?

In the packages tab of the options make sure these two packages are not
included.  Also you might have to view the makefile and remove the
references to these two packages by hand (don't forget the lib
references as well as bpi).  They were two packages that shipped with
BCB3 pro, but do not ship with BCB4 pro.

"Integrated Software Tech." wrote:

> I am trying to get a small BCB3.0 application to build with my new BCB4.0
> and am getting the following package error messages multiple times and cant
> figure out what is going on. Any Ideas?

> Unable to find package import    inetdb40.bpi
> Unable to find package import    inet40.bpi

> Thanks.

> Jeff

Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives
 me directly unless     I dreamed of the moment of my own death
 asked.  Thank You)     That no one ever dreams and lives (Marillion)

: "Integrated Software Tech." <i...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I am trying to get a small BCB3.0 application to build with my new BCB4.0
>and am getting the following package error messages multiple times and cant
>figure out what is going on. Any Ideas?

>Unable to find package import    inetdb40.bpi
>Unable to find package import    inet40.bpi

Remove  inetdb40 and inet40  from the list of runtime packages; if that
does not help, choose Project | View Makefile... and remove them there.