Experience with WPTools or other RTF editor components?

I need a more powerful RTF viewer/editor than that provided
by Win95 and am considering WPTools.  Unfortunately, there
is no BCB demo (only Delphi 1, 2, and 3) and there is no
money-back guarantee.  The literature and documentation
make it sound good, but at $178 I am reluctant to jump in
sight unseen.  I'm told that the BCB version is identical to
the Delphi 2 version (logically enough), and I'm hoping that
someone out there who has used either of these might be
able to pass on their opinions.

Also any recommendations for other alternatives would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Trip

--