Looking for JPEG tool

I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

--
Len Goforth
gofo...@rio.com

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

In inprise's Dev Support there's a ready made component that does JPEG's and
a few more things... check it out on www.inprise.com
in Developer Support, Builder, Additional Files (more or less, I'm typing
off the top of my head)

HTH

Javier JJ

fjpp.s...@softhome.net

-------
Delete ".spam" from the "from" field to answer
-------
Borra ".spam" de la direccin para contestar :)

Len Goforth escribi en mensaje <35962489.EC85A...@rio.com>...

>I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

>--
>Len Goforth
>gofo...@rio.com

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

> I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

If you mean a component, there's one posted on the Inprise BCB web site.

Also check out:
http://www.colosseumbuilders.com/

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@world.std.com)   |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

Len Goforth <gofo...@rio.com> a crit dans l'article
<35962489.EC85A...@rio.com>...

> I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

> --
> Len Goforth
> gofo...@rio.com

K. Nishita
e-mail: knish...@ibm.net
http://einstein.ae.eng.ua.edu/nishita/index.htm       (This web address is
case sensitive.)

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

Len Goforth wrote:

> I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

Hi,
Simple, and blazingly faster than the standard jpeg viewers, at a small
price.  Grab the ImagN' VCL: http://www.pegasustools.com/
There is a downloadable trial version.
Good luck,
jack
--
  |   Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/   |
  |  Come see us at the 9th Annual Borland Conference in Denver  |

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

For BCB3.... www.inprise.com....Dev. Support... C++Builder...
Supplemental Files.... TJPEG.ZIP.
For BCB1... Look around for NViewLib.dll. Comes with examples and is
very easy, does jpg and gif, and is free.

On Tue, 07 Jul 1998 01:15:21 -0400, Jack <j...@jpg.com> wrote:
>Len Goforth wrote:

>> I need a simple JPEG displayer tool.  If you know of one, please advise.

Ken Moffat
kmof...@halcyon.com

Re:Looking for JPEG tool

Ken Moffat wrote:

> For BCB1... Look around for NViewLib.dll. Comes with examples and is
> very easy, does jpg and gif, and is free.

  http://einstein.ae.eng.ua.edu/nishita/Download.htm#NViewLib

Other Threads