Does "Generate Listing" work?

I'd like to see the assembly code generated from my source. In the
Project-Options Tasm tab, I checked "Generate Listing" and selected
"Expanded Listing" for the type. I also checked all the other options
(Cross Reference, Symbol Tables Information, etc.). I'm not getting any
.lst files. Does this option work? If so, is there something else I need to
do?

Thanks in advance,
Wayne

Re:Does "Generate Listing" work?

I asked a similar question a few weeks back - i wanted to generate the
maps from the linker and everything hangs completely...

...unfortunately know one responded to the posting...

...I suspect these problems might be linked - so i hope someone out
there can help....  pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Nigel

--
Nigel Eke
eMail: remove 'no_' '_spam' from reply address

Re:Does "Generate Listing" work?

Generate map file indeed does work in BCB3. Don't have BCB 1 installed,
but assume such basic functionality must be there too.

Alex

Nigel Eke wrote:

> I asked a similar question a few weeks back - i wanted to generate the
> maps from the linker and everything hangs completely...

> ...unfortunately know one responded to the posting...

> ...I suspect these problems might be linked - so i hope someone out
> there can help....  pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

> Nigel

> --
> Nigel Eke
> eMail: remove 'no_' '_spam' from reply address
> http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~minddata/
> // e2theipi+1=0

Other Threads