Drawing in MediaPlayer Display Window

I have been unsuccessul in drawing a line in a window that displays the
video of mediaplayer component. I guess that may be related to some use
of directX of the mediaplayer, which superseeds the TCanvas (or more
correctly the window hdc).
Does any one know how to work around this problem?

Re:Drawing in MediaPlayer Display Window

Those windows always updated using frame/second,
you should always updated your picture too...

Regards
Eko Subagio
www.delphi-jedi.org
www.geocities.com/ekosbg

"Maria Cabral" <inescab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have been unsuccessul in drawing a line in a window that displays the
> video of mediaplayer component. I guess that may be related to some use
> of directX of the mediaplayer, which superseeds the TCanvas (or more
> correctly the window hdc).
> Does any one know how to work around this problem?

Other Threads