ComboBox1->Items->Strings[DayOfWeek(Date())];

I have a ComboBox with the days of the week in order sunday through
saturday.

Am I correct in presuming that accessing the day via
ComboBox1->Items->Strings[DayOfWeek(Date())]; will always return the correct
day, no matter what format the system date is in (dd/mm/yy, mm/dd/yy,
yy/mm/dd etc)?

--
Yours,

Rhys

Re:ComboBox1->Items->Strings[DayOfWeek(Date())];

> Am I correct in presuming that accessing the day via
> ComboBox1->Items->Strings[DayOfWeek(Date())]; will always return the
correct
> day, no matter what format the system date is in (dd/mm/yy, mm/dd/yy,
> yy/mm/dd etc)?

Yes, you are correct.

Rodolfo

Other Threads