Deriving the contents of the <TITLE> tag...

I'm interested in how I can snag the contents of the <TITLE> HTML tag from
the WebBrowser component included with CBuilder 4 Prof. So I can change the
title of a form to that of the title tag...

Thanks in advance,

Chris Webster

Re:Deriving the contents of the <TITLE> tag...

I haven't  used the THTML component (I have BCB3), but I think you
might look for and save it during the
   DoNewElement event,
and allow default processing of all other tags.

--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater

Chris Webster <va...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm interested in how I can snag the contents of the <TITLE> HTML
tag from
> the WebBrowser component included with CBuilder 4 Prof. So I can
change the
> title of a form to that of the title tag...

> Thanks in advance,

> Chris Webster

Other Threads