Where does Builder 5 IDE remember default LIBRARIES and SPARELIBS

I use the Orpheus package from Turbopower, I upgraded to their new
version. They change name of packages and libraries with each update. I
have purged my system of the old files.

Now when I create a new project, the project still refers to the old
names in the LIBRARIES and SPARELIBS entries in the BPR file. This makes
the linker fail, since it cannot open these files. So I have to manually
edit the .bpr file outside of Builder, since editing the BPR file in the
IDE ( under Project -> Edit Option Source menu ) does not change the
values - they revert back.

Where does BCB IDE remember the names of these files to be used as
default values when I create a new project ?

Thanks, Paul Cerna

Re:Where does Builder 5 IDE remember default LIBRARIES and SPARELIBS

never mind - I found the "default.bpr" file - editting it fixed my problem.

Paul.

Paul Cerna wrote:
> I use the Orpheus package from Turbopower, I upgraded to their new
> version. They change name of packages and libraries with each update. I
> have purged my system of the old files.

> Now when I create a new project, the project still refers to the old
> names in the LIBRARIES and SPARELIBS entries in the BPR file. This makes
> the linker fail, since it cannot open these files. So I have to manually
> edit the .bpr file outside of Builder, since editing the BPR file in the
> IDE ( under Project -> Edit Option Source menu ) does not change the
> values - they revert back.

> Where does BCB IDE remember the names of these files to be used as
> default values when I create a new project ?

> Thanks, Paul Cerna

Other Threads