License Info Not Found Error, even though not running in design mode

I have previously installed MapObjects OCX using InstallShield on a
deployment machine.   I installed my BCB 1 application with it.

Now I have rebuilt the application using BCB 3.  I get an error that I
cannot use Class TMap in design mode.  The application is not running in the
de{*word*81}.

I vaguely remember someone posting a similar question a while back, and
getting an answer.  I could not find it by searching the newsgroups.  Does
anyone remember the answer?

Re:License Info Not Found Error, even though not running in design mode

I found that for some reason, the version of tlibimp.exe that I used did not
place a pointer to the license string in the *_tlb.cpp file.

I had an old version of the .cpp file that had the licensekey filled in, and
I added it back and everything was OK.

  // Pointer to runtime License string
  &wLicenseKey,

Steve Cox wrote in message <6s1od8$6u...@news1.rmi.net>...
>I have previously installed MapObjects OCX using InstallShield on a
>deployment machine.   I installed my BCB 1 application with it.

>Now I have rebuilt the application using BCB 3.  I get an error that I
>cannot use Class TMap in design mode.  The application is not running in
the
>de{*word*81}.

>I vaguely remember someone posting a similar question a while back, and
>getting an answer.  I could not find it by searching the newsgroups.  Does
>anyone remember the answer?

Other Threads