Assembly listing doesn't work

[Seems I've been posting to the wrong server for a while :-(
Here it is again]

According to the documentation "The Generate Listing
options generate a listing representing the assembler code,
which is filed with the same basename as the source file with
the .LST extension."

This doesn't seem to work. Nothing is produced. Can anyone
shed light on my probable error?

Arnold the Aardvark
===========================
http://www.foxholly.demon.co.uk
ICQ# 30592054

Re:Assembly listing doesn't work

: "Arnold the Aardvark" <aardv...@foxholly.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Can anyone shed light on my probable error?

Looks like a bug.

Could you please go to

  http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bugs/bug_reports.html

and submit a bug report on this? Thanks!

Re:Assembly listing doesn't work

If you want to see assembly code, can use next line in your code: "asm
blahblah...;".
The compiler will generate an error and will display the .asm file.

--
Petrov Florin-Viorel
Software development

UNESCO Center of Biodynamics
Noninvasive analysis of (dynamics of) biological systems

Calea Plevnei 46-48
Bucuresti 771021
Romania

"http://www.biodyn.ro"