TImage->Bitmap to From1->Canvas

I asked this question 2 months ago but I had a hard disk FAT accident
that wiped out my newsreader, and I lost the answer.  If your reader
goes back 60 days or so, searching for FekLar would find the answer,
and I would appreciate it if someone could repost it for me.

The question was how to I copy a TImage to the main form's Canvas?

I have a BMP bitmap file as Image1::TImage, and I want it to display
on the Form.

Re:TImage->Bitmap to From1->Canvas

_GoD_ wrote:
> I asked this question 2 months ago but I had a hard disk FAT accident
> that wiped out my newsreader, and I lost the answer.  If your reader
> goes back 60 days or so, searching for FekLar would find the answer,
> and I would appreciate it if someone could repost it for me.

> The question was how to I copy a TImage to the main form's Canvas?

> I have a BMP bitmap file as Image1::TImage, and I want it to display
> on the Form.

You can use http://groups.google.com for searching in old messages.

Ivan Johansen

Re:TImage->Bitmap to From1->Canvas