TServerSocket: How to connect to second network card?

When connecting a TServerSocket to a network card, how do I specify
WHICH network card to connect to? It appears to just take the first one...

All methods for specifying the TCP/IP address are not accessible that
I can find.

config: Windows NT 4.0, TCP/IP only (don't need other protocols), BCB4.0
--
    Emory R. Stagmer
    Scientist, Litton Advanced Sys Div - Space Systems Operation

Re:TServerSocket: How to connect to second network card?

There is another newsgroup "borland.public.cppbuilder.internet [desc.]".
Try it in this newsgroup.

"Emory R. Stagmer" schrieb:

> When connecting a TServerSocket to a network card, how do I specify
> WHICH network card to connect to? It appears to just take the first one...

> All methods for specifying the TCP/IP address are not accessible that
> I can find.

> config: Windows NT 4.0, TCP/IP only (don't need other protocols), BCB4.0
> --
>     Emory R. Stagmer
>     Scientist, Litton Advanced Sys Div - Space Systems Operation
>         http://www.amecom.com
>     Bass/12string/keyboards/windsynth for Ezekiel's Wheel
>         http://www.untiedmusic.com
>     Baltimore CMC Chapter Coordinator & North Atlantic CMC Regional Board
>         http://www.cmcnet.org
>     RingMaster for the Christian Music Ring
>         http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=christmusic;home

Re:TServerSocket: How to connect to second network card?

Been there, done that, got no help.  This question
really spans both groups, so I thought I'd try it here...

Emory

Martin Getrost wrote:

> There is another newsgroup "borland.public.cppbuilder.internet [desc.]".
> Try it in this newsgroup.

> "Emory R. Stagmer" schrieb:

> > When connecting a TServerSocket to a network card, how do I specify
> > WHICH network card to connect to? It appears to just take the first one...

> > All methods for specifying the TCP/IP address are not accessible that
> > I can find.

> > config: Windows NT 4.0, TCP/IP only (don't need other protocols), BCB4.0
> > --

Other Threads