Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

I would like to get the IDE to replace an environment variable that I'm
sticking in the
include path by adding it to Project... Options..
(Directories/Conditionals) tab.  I see
that Borland uses $(BCB) and replaces it, I tried to add my own
$(BUILD_ROOT) and place it in the include path (after defining it in the
System Environment within Windows NT Workstation 4.0).  It does not seem
to be doing the substitution.  Has anyone else tried this, and gotten it
to work?

Re:Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

>>Has anyone else tried this, and gotten it to work?

I tried once with BCB 1 and gave up. :(

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
BCB Solutions Web Page - http://www.turbopower.com/bcb

Re:Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

I got an answer back from Borland Technical support on this.  They informed
me that if you used a percent symbol that it would pick up environment
variables.
I haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Kent Reisdorph (TeamB) wrote:
> >>Has anyone else tried this, and gotten it to work?

> I tried once with BCB 1 and gave up. :(

> --
> Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
> BCB Solutions Web Page - http://www.turbopower.com/bcb

Re:Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

>>I got an answer back from Borland Technical support on this.  They

informed
me that if you used a percent symbol that it would pick up environment
variables. I haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Interesting. I'll have to remember that.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
BCB Solutions Web Page - http://www.turbopower.com/bcb

Re:Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

>>I got an answer back from Borland Technical support on this.  They

informed
me that if you used a percent symbol that it would pick up environment
variables. I haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Interesting. I'll have to remember that.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
BCB Solutions Web Page - http://www.turbopower.com/bcb

Re:Getting BCB 3.0 IDE to replace environment variables

Ack!!! double Kent again????  I know it's Friday but I haven't started
drinking ... yet <g>

Jeff Overcash

!#$^@$#$ Outlook Express.

--