Integration of ActiveX components in BCB6 application

Problem:
I have installed an ActiveX component on to the ActiveX component tab on the component library. Using the BCB tools I have created a wrapper class. This provides a large number of abstract classes that mirror whats in the ActiveX control.

My problem is how do I use the classes via the abstract interfaces provided.

From another source I have read ,...

if interface type is IApple then simply use as follows

IApplePtr Iop = CoApple::Create();         // create object

Iop->setExampleValue("Hello");             // invoke method on the object.

The problem is that this does not work. I cannot find a way to create the object in the first place. Clearly Borland intended the wrapper classes to be used in a specific way. Given that I can find no examples, does anyone know what the intended use is ?

Re:Integration of ActiveX components in BCB6 application

Problem:
I have installed an ActiveX component on to the ActiveX component tab on the component library. Using the BCB tools I have created a wrapper class. This provides a large number of abstract classes that mirror whats in the ActiveX control.

My problem is how do I use the classes via the abstract interfaces provided.

From another source I have read ,...

if interface type is IApple then simply use as follows

IApplePtr Iop = CoOrange::Create();

Iop->

Other Threads