Fast Textured Background

hello,
    I am seeking to find a way in which I can give my program a
background that well refresh vey fast when stuff moves over it.  For
instance, i have a bunch of TPanels that I am draging over it, and
moving a lot.  Does anybody know of a solution that won't flicker?

--
Jason Miller
ja...@tcimet.net

Re:Fast Textured Background

Jason Miller wrote:

> hello,
>     I am seeking to find a way in which I can give my program a
> background that well refresh vey fast when stuff moves over it.  For
> instance, i have a bunch of TPanels that I am draging over it, and
> moving a lot.  Does anybody know of a solution that won't flicker?

> --
> Jason Miller
> ja...@tcimet.net

Hi!

I use a TImage component (invisible) to draw whatever I need to and a
TPaintBox component (visible) to display the picture every 10/1000th
second, on a timer event. It doesn't flicker, but I haven't tried to
drag TPanels over it...

regards,
Bernard

Other Threads