Making Contorls visible/invisible during runtime?

Hi all

I was wondering if it is possible to make the controls from my ActiveX form
visible/invisible during runtime.

Thanks
Daniel

Re:Making Contorls visible/invisible during runtime?

If they are VCL controls, then setting the Visible property should work.
Have you tried that?

--
------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at

Re:Making Contorls visible/invisible during runtime?

Daniel,

As Mark mentioned, they probably have a 'Visible' property your form can
access at runtime (just like a regular form hiding/displaying its controls).
However, if you're talking about make their visibility accessible via COM
then that's something you'll have to expose. IOW, C++Builder only exposes
the properties of your Form - not the logic of your Control or the
properties of its embedded Controls. Let me know if you need additional
information.

Regards,

Bruneau.

Daniel Venter wrote in message <7j83io$n...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi all

>I was wondering if it is possible to make the controls from my ActiveX form
>visible/invisible during runtime.

>Thanks
>Daniel

Other Threads