Windows 2000 or NT4.0 problem with pictures under Builder 5.0

I can't get the Pictures(*jpg, *bmp ...) working in Buider 5.0
under Windows 2000, or Windows NT 4
 The problem appears when I try to load the picture from the
a database and when i'm tryng to put it in a memory stream.
 This Memory stream problem appears iven when I try to put the picture into the Stream from HD.
 In windows 9x it is working.
What is the problem.

Re:Windows 2000 or NT4.0 problem with pictures under Builder 5.0

> The problem appears when I try to load the picture from the
> a database and when i'm tryng to put it in a memory stream.
> What is the problem.
> This Memory stream problem appears iven when I try to put the
> picture into the Stream from HD. In windows 9x it is working.

For those of us who aren't telepathic, could you explain what the problem
is? What command are you trying to do? How does it fail? What error message
do you get?

--
Lucian

Re:Windows 2000 or NT4.0 problem with pictures under Builder 5.0

The problem appears when I'm trying to load the picture from an acces database to a Memory Stream:
   MyStream->SetSize((*(TBlobField*)AddressIDB->Query1->FieldByName("Picture")).BlobSize);
   (*(TBlobField*)AddressIDB->Query1->FieldByName("Picture")).SaveToStream(MyStream);
, where the field "Picture" is of type OLE Object, and contains a picture (*jpg, or *.bmp).
This is working under Windows 9*

Re:Windows 2000 or NT4.0 problem with pictures under Builder 5.0

2. The Pictures dont work under Windows 2000, and Windows NT
-the problem is not with the memory Stream but when the Picture object is trying to load or save the picture from the Picture blob Field from the DataBase
-instead of the memory stream we tried to use a temporary file from HD, or a File Stream and it steel doesnt work
-if the Builder Debuger is started the problem disappears
The error Messages:
 -saving Access violation in ntdll.dll