BCB 4.0 opening always my last opened project

BCB insists on opening the last project, even if I double click on a
different .bpr project file ( or shortcut ) - BCB IDE starts, but with
the project it had opened last time.

Is there some setting I can change this ? I looked for it,
unsuccessfully....

Thanks for any info, Paul Cerna

Re:BCB 4.0 opening always my last opened project

Paul Cerna <pce...@qualcomm.com> wrote:
>BCB insists on opening the last project, even if I double click on a
>different .bpr project file ( or shortcut ) - BCB IDE starts, but with
>the project it had opened last time.

>Is there some setting I can change this ? I looked for it,
>unsuccessfully....

>Thanks for any info, Paul Cerna

  Open the properties for the C++Builder shortcut in your Start Menu, and add
a "%1" at the end of the target string.

Other Threads