3rd party Activex

I'm running C++ Builder 3 and trying to use an Activex control created with
Visual C++.   I selected the menu option Component|Import ActiveX Control,
then I select it from the from the list of ActiveX controls and click on
Install. This creates the file \cBuilder3\lib\map1.cpp.  Then I select
Component|Install Component and select map1.cpp  but then I can not find it
anywhere to place it in the palette. Can someone enlighten me please.

Re:3rd party Activex

There is a new tlibimp that is part of the new patch that may fix your
problem. Read the readme file to see how to use it.

--
Bob Mansfield                       "Facts do not cease to exist
{*word*137} Engineer                   because they are ignored"

Rubence wrote in message <6p92kb$r...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm running C++ Builder 3 and trying to use an Activex control created with
>Visual C++.   I selected the menu option Component|Import ActiveX Control,
>then I select it from the from the list of ActiveX controls and click on
>Install. This creates the file \cBuilder3\lib\map1.cpp.  Then I select
>Component|Install Component and select map1.cpp  but then I can not find it
>anywhere to place it in the palette. Can someone enlighten me please.

Other Threads