Incremental link doesen't work anymore?

I have BCB 3.
I'am working on one medium size project, and until recent every little
change in source had been compiled very quickly.
But now every time I wont to see change in prg (changing font color in some
vc, etc..) i have to rebuild all project, and it takes over 60s to do it
all.
Is it destiny or what?

Davor Milutinovic
dav...@eunet.yu

Re:Incremental link doesen't work anymore?

Thanks!!
Davor M <dav...@eunet.yu> wrote in message

> I have BCB 3.
> I'am working on one medium size project, and until recent every little
> change in source had been compiled very quickly.
> But now every time I wont to see change in prg (changing font color in
some
> vc, etc..) i have to rebuild all project, and it takes over 60s to do it
> all.
> Is it destiny or what?

> Davor Milutinovic
> dav...@eunet.yu