IDE Default tabbed/docked window

I know this sounds stupid, but I like to have the Object Inspector and
Project Manager docked and tabbed together.  Everytime (it seems like) I
look at it, the Project Manager is (tabbed) open.  I want the Object
Inspector defaulted, and, frankly, am getting a little obsessed about this
:(  I thought it had to do with which was docked with which--seems to be the
case, except when I exit and open ide, there we are again!

Thanks
Ted

Re:IDE Default tabbed/docked window

Tough Love,

> I know this sounds stupid, but I like to have the Object Inspector and
> Project Manager docked and tabbed together.  Everytime (it seems like) I
> look at it, the Project Manager is (tabbed) open.  I want the Object
> Inspector defaulted, and, frankly, am getting a little obsessed about this
> :(  I thought it had to do with which was docked with which--seems to be the
> case, except when I exit and open ide, there we are again!

See QC#1234.
--
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Team Thai Kingdom

Re:IDE Default tabbed/docked window

Tough Love,

> I have no idea what that means.

It means see Quality Central (QC) bug report 1234.

  qc.borland.com
--
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]