RadioGroups and RadioButtons

I have two RadioGroups and in each RadioGroup there are two RadioButtons.
But how can i make my App to let the RadioButton in Group A checked, when i
click on a RadioButton in Group B?
with other words: How can i link a Radiobutton to a RadioGroup?

Re:RadioGroups and RadioButtons

ok, i now use groupboxes instead of radiogroups
stupid question, sorry :)

"Harry of DAIW" <ha...@daiw.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have two RadioGroups and in each RadioGroup there are two RadioButtons.
> But how can i make my App to let the RadioButton in Group A checked, when
> click on a RadioButton in Group B?
> with other words: How can i link a Radiobutton to a RadioGroup?

Other Threads