Office components help

If you can use mers searchengine. This question has been asked before.

IIRC, the answer was that they are simply wrappers around MS controls --
therefore, you can find out how to use them by looking in some MS
documentation (on their site, I believe).

Richard
--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,

Re:Office components help

Hi all:

Where can I find help/examples on how to use the components on the "Server"
tab of BCB5 Ent.?

TIA
--
Martin Hart