TFrames and TListView reporting Items->Count

I have two frames, each with a TListView object. The first one is showing
and I add some items to the second, that is not showing. I show the second
frame, all is ok. The items I added are in the TLIstView. The problem is
when I show the first one again. When I do this the Items->Count on the
second one reports zero '0'. Although, I can access the items.

What gives? Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks,

Re:TFrames and TListView reporting Items->Count

Hi Michael,

> I have two frames, each with a TListView object. The first one is showing
> and I add some items to the second, that is not showing. I show the second
> frame, all is ok. The items I added are in the TLIstView. The problem is
> when I show the first one again. When I do this the Items->Count on the
> second one reports zero '0'. Although, I can access the items.

See if the following solution helps...

http://www.deja.com/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=594520103

Good luck.

--