Changing CPPB5 IDE Fonts to Something Else than Default Fonts

Hello All,

I don't like the font choices in the IDE. My eyes are not the greatest. I
want to use ArialBlack, and I have a ton of fonts on my system, but I can't
seem to find the mechanism to add fonts to something other than the defaault
fonts.

Can someone help please?

--

Best Regards,

Dave Babb

dcbd...@pcisys.net          (home)
db...@carrierwest.com   (work)

Re:Changing CPPB5 IDE Fonts to Something Else than Default Fonts

>>I don't like the font choices in the IDE.

You can change the font used in the Editor, but that's all. Beyond that,
you'll have to change the font for the entire system.

--
Kent (TeamB)
C++Builder Developer's Journal

Re:Changing CPPB5 IDE Fonts to Something Else than Default Fonts

Hello Dave,

Dave Babb <dcbd...@pcisys.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
398b74f4$1_1@dnews...

> Hello All,

> I don't like the font choices in the IDE. My eyes are not the greatest. I
> want to use ArialBlack, and I have a ton of fonts on my system, but I
can't
> seem to find the mechanism to add fonts to something other than the
defaault
> fonts.

Hmm, afaik the fonts you want to be available must be in the Fonts folder,
that resides as a default hidden folder in the windows directory. In
principle it should be enough to add the fonts you want to use to this
folder to let any windows application make use of them.

> Can someone help please?

Well, I hope I understood the question...

--
Greetings from sunny Amsterdam

                Jan

email: bijs...@worldonline.nl
http://home.worldonline.nl/~bijster

Re:Changing CPPB5 IDE Fonts to Something Else than Default Fonts

You can't. The BCB (and Delphi) IDE only allows you to use non-proportional
fonts like Courier. That means, you have to use a font where each letter has the
same width (in contrast to fonts like Times New Roman or Arial where e.g. the
'i' is much more narrow than the 'm').

--
Sebastian Moleski
SurakWare Corp.