Problems with textfiles using TNMFTP

Hi there

I have some problems with the FTP component, since the ini files i upload
and downloads from my ftp acts very weird. It's like it sometimes drops the
last line, and sometimes there is a byteloss... is it something any of you
guys have heard of??

---

  Kim

Re:Problems with textfiles using TNMFTP

Kim N?rby Andersen <k...@logvoiv.dk> wrote in message news:3976bbb9@dnews...

> Hi there

> I have some problems with the FTP component, since the ini files i upload
> and downloads from my ftp acts very weird. It's like it sometimes drops
the
> last line, and sometimes there is a byteloss... is it something any of you
> guys have heard of??

You may already be doing this but make sure you transfer all text files in
ASCI mode as opposed to binary.

Other Threads