IDE does not see added library . Advice Request

2005-06-16 11:57:24 PM
jbuilder6
Dear People,
I am trying to do my first applet in the Foundation JBuilder.
The IDE does not see the library I added.
See the error message below and the coding below that
thank you
Stan
I did the standard things.
Tools
Configure Libraries
Under User Home I see "objectdraw.jar"
under the Required Libraries tab I see "objectdraw.jar"
I went to Project menu
Project Properties
Paths
Here I see ! { C:/ .....myprojectname / objectdraw.jar }
"MakeBox.java": package objectdraw does not exist at line 2, column 1
"MakeBox.java": cannot find symbol; symbol: class WindowController at line 4, column 30
import objectdraw.*;
public class MakeBox extends WindowController
{
public void begin()
{
}
public void onMousePress(Location point)
{
Controller.getVersion();
new FilledRect(30,150,30,20,canvas);
}
}

Re:IDE does not see added library . Advice Request

Stan Dominski wrote:

Dear People,
I am trying to do my first applet in the Foundation JBuilder.
The IDE does not see the library I added.
See the error message below and the coding below that
thank you
Stan

Did you create the jar or was it a precompiled/configured jar file? When you
created the library did you add all dependent classes and/or
jar/property/resource files to that library?