Re: JBuilder 2006 ent + fundation license problem

2006-08-16 12:19:09 PM
jbuilder19
the activation file i have recieved is an .slip file. (ent.slip), but i have to import the activation file each time i open JBuilder 2006. i even included it in the Windows user home directory... but no result. pls help me with this.

Re:Re: JBuilder 2006 ent + fundation license problem

Dillon wrote:
the activation file i have recieved is an .slip file. (ent.slip), but i have to import the activation file each time i open JBuilder 2006. i even included it in the Windows user home directory... but no result. pls help me with this.
You should contact Borland support about registration problems with slip
files.
support.borland.com/entry.jspa
--
Regards,