Unregistration

2004-02-08 11:58:52 PM
jbuilder13
I have install on my home computer the Jbuilder X on line.
Now I want to install it at work. How can i free my licence ?
When I try to install at work, it says that the licence key is already in
use on another computer.
Please advice
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Unregistration

Did you use the same BDN login that you used when you initialy registered?

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu