Some body can install Jbuilder X in Windows o linux???

2004-02-12 10:26:13 AM
jbuilder8
pffff....... this product sucks !!!

Re:Some body can install Jbuilder X in Windows o linux???

I can install it without any problems. So can many of my customers.
Are you having a specific problem?
--
Kind Regards,
Steve Peters
Jado wrote:
pffff....... this product sucks !!!

Re:Some body can install Jbuilder X in Windows o linux???

Installation quit
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.i(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at
)
at
.java:25)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)
"Steve Peters (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje

Jado wrote:

>pffff....... this product sucks !!!

{smallsort}

Jado wrote:
Installation quit

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.i(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.a(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at
)
at
.java:25)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)

A Google search for this problem in the JBuilder newsgroups reveals many
possible problems and solutions. Most of them are specific to the
particular version of Linux you are using.
What distribution and version of Linux are you using?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)