Question about license

2006-05-03 03:09:04 AM
jbuilder12
What type of license is provided when purchasing Borland JBuilder 2006
Developer from Borland's online shop? I have called and emailed Borland
representatives many times and no one will respond to me.
Thank you

Re:Question about license

Karim Ali wrote:
What type of license is provided when purchasing Borland JBuilder 2006
Developer from Borland's online shop? I have called and emailed Borland
representatives many times and no one will respond to me.
You get a single user license for installation on a single machine.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.