Is it possible to put RMI server in one project and the client in another one?

2004-02-09 07:03:29 PM
jbuilder20
Hello,
I'm developing a system where the client application communicates with two
different server applications by using RMI. If I develop an RMI system in
the same JBuilder project it goes fine. But I don't know how to separate
them in different projects. How can I do this?
Thanks in advance
Aitor

Re:Is it possible to put RMI server in one project and the client in another one?

How is your client getting the proxy from the server? If you're not
getting it dynamically then you'll have to make your server code as a
library to be referenced by your client code.
Mike