-build option fails

2004-07-21 09:18:14 PM
jbuilder4
In JBuilder X, the -build command line option fails when trying to compile during WebLoglic 7 projects. However, it seems to work fine when performing WebLogic 8 projects. Also, the project will build when using the GUI for either WebLogic 7 or 8. It only seems to be a problem with command line intervention for WebLogic 7. Is there a known bug? If so, how can I fix it? Thanks much.
Bob

Re:-build option fails

In JBuilder X, the -build command line option fails when
trying to compile during WebLoglic 7 projects. However,
it seems to work fine when performing WebLogic 8 projects.
Also, the project will build when using the GUI for either
WebLogic 7 or 8. It only seems to be a problem with command
line intervention for WebLogic 7. Is there a known bug? If
so, how can I fix it? Thanks much.
Bob

Re:-build option fails

Please download JB X Update 3 from
www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html
This has been fixed in the update.
"Bob" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

In JBuilder X, the -build command line option fails when trying to compile
during WebLoglic 7 projects. However, it seems to work fine when performing
WebLogic 8 projects. Also, the project will build when using the GUI for
either WebLogic 7 or 8. It only seems to be a problem with command line
intervention for WebLogic 7. Is there a known bug? If so, how can I fix
it? Thanks much.

Bob

{smallsort}