weblogic APPC utility error

2004-01-17 05:34:04 AM
jbuilder1
Hi !
I am using JBuilderX to deploy a sessionBean to WebLogic 8.1, going through
"EJB Development Using JBuilder8 WebLogic Edition" white paper, when I am
trying to make simple bare bone session bean, JBuilder shows an error
"Spaces in Temporary directory path may cause
WebLogic APPC utility to produce fatal compile errors'.
How do I fix it?
Thanks
Hemant

Re:weblogic APPC utility error

This is a warning message and not an error. You can ignore this message.
- Lata