Generete stubs for home interfaces

2004-01-23 06:24:52 AM
jbuilder0
Hi:
I just started to use JBX. I create a EJB module and I mark as selected the
option "Generete stubs for home interfaces" in the EJB module preferences.
But when I run the project the property is deselected by JBX. And the stubs
are not generated. A message that said "You need to run CMP2 compiler"
appears.
Is this a bug? What do I need to do to generete stubs from JBX?
THANKS
TMM

Re:Generete stubs for home interfaces

This is caused by the SunONE 7 server integration setting the property
to false during the build.
Workaround is to remove/rename appsrvSUNJB.jar in JBuilder's lib/ext
directory.
Teimatini Marín (smartware) wrote:
Hi:

I just started to use JBX. I create a EJB module and I mark as selected the
option "Generete stubs for home interfaces" in the EJB module preferences.
But when I run the project the property is deselected by JBX. And the stubs
are not generated. A message that said "You need to run CMP2 compiler"
appears.

Is this a bug? What do I need to do to generete stubs from JBX?

THANKS
TMM

Re:Generete stubs for home interfaces

You will have to restart JB after this.
- Lata
Teimatini Marín (smartware) wrote:
I remove appsrvSUNJB.jar in JBuilder's lib/ext directory, but it's doesn't
work for me. Do you have an other idea?

THANKS

TMM

"Lata Amujuri" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
news:40106a01$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>This is caused by the SunONE 7 server integration setting the property
>to false during the build.
>
>Workaround is to remove/rename appsrvSUNJB.jar in JBuilder's lib/ext
>directory.
>

>Teimatini Marín (smartware) wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>>
>>I just started to use JBX. I create a EJB module and I mark as selected

the

>>option "Generete stubs for home interfaces" in the EJB module

preferences.

>>But when I run the project the property is deselected by JBX. And the

stubs

>>are not generated. A message that said "You need to run CMP2 compiler"
>>appears.
>>
>>Is this a bug? What do I need to do to generete stubs from JBX?
>>
>>THANKS
>>TMM

{smallsort}

Re:Generete stubs for home interfaces

Teimatini Marín (smartware) wrote:
Now it works... if you rename the file it's does work, but if you delete it
works fiine.

TMM

You can rename the file, you just have to rename it to something other
than a ".jar" file. You see, the files in the <jbuilder>/lib/ext
directory are loaded automagically, because JBuilder just looks for all
the files in there with ".jar" extensions, and loads them.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Generete stubs for home interfaces

Thanks for the info - I posted a similar question on the bes area (there was
one there already). I thought it might be an evil plug-in :-) when I
installed it.
Any ideas where the following warning is coming from when running the EJBs
through JB X?
StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING configuration error for request URI /
I get it repeatedly.
Thnaks
Jim