Upgrade question

2003-10-18 11:03:57 PM
jbuilder13
1) If I have JBuilder 8 SE, am I eligible for the JBuilder 9 Enterprise
Upgrade package or do I have to buy as a new user ?
2) Is this the correct newsgroup for the above question?

Re:Upgrade question

"Michael D. Spence" <spence&nospam&@panix.com>wrote in message
1) If I have JBuilder 8 SE, am I eligible for the JBuilder 9
Enterprise
Upgrade package or do I have to buy as a new user ?
According to the Borland Online Store you would need to buy the new user
package.
shop.borland.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry10&DSP=&CUR=840&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=0
Upgrade qualifications:
This special upgrade price is available to owners of JBuilder WebLogic
Edition, JBuilder Enterprise, JBuilder Professional, WebGain Studio,
VisualCaf?Pro/Expert/Enterprise, Together ControlCenter, or Optimizeit
Suite.
2) Is this the correct newsgroup for the above question?
Probably not. :-) borland.public.jbuilder.upgrade would probably be
better.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:Upgrade question

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>2) Is this the correct newsgroup for the above question?

Probably not. :-) borland.public.jbuilder.upgrade would probably be
better.
Thanks! I'll give it a try.

{smallsort}