panels in applet getting content of other panels

2004-10-05 07:12:38 AM
jbuilder4
Hello,
I developed an applet with Jbuilder (version 7 enterprise edition)
applying several XYLayouts. One of the components I use is a
VisualMapJ from Mapinfo that I put on a panel (named panelMap) to display and
interact on a map. Every now and then it happens that parts of the map
appear in other panels (or sometimes in other components like a
JList).
Also when I use a popup dialog the a white block appears in the
upperleft part of the applet window.
Any idea what the reason is and how I can avoid these strange
refreshments?
Thanks,
Hans Wapenaar
Part of applet:
private JPanel panelMap = new JPanel();
private JPanel panelInfo = new JPanel();
private JPanel panelInput = new JPanel();
private JPanel panelActie = new JPanel();
private JPanel panelAdmin = new JPanel();
private XYLayout XYLayoutThis = new XYLayout();
private XYLayout XYLayoutMap = new XYLayout();
private XYLayout XYLayoutInfo = new XYLayout();
private XYLayout XYLayoutActie = new XYLayout();
private XYLayout XYLayoutInput = new XYLayout();
private XYLayout XYLayoutAdmin = new XYLayout();
XYLayoutThis.setWidth(700);
XYLayoutThis.setHeight(500);
this.getContentPane().setLayout(XYLayoutThis);
XYLayoutMap.setWidth(400);
XYLayoutMap.setHeight(300);
panelMap.setLayout(XYLayoutMap);
this.getContentPane().add(panelMap, new XYConstraints(300, 0, 400,
300));
etc.
etc.
getRootPane().putClientProperty("defeatSystemEventQueueCheck",Boolean.TRUE);