how can I resize a JButton on a JFrame?

2003-10-28 10:57:27 PM
jbuilder19
how can I resize a JButton on a JFrame? anyone knows that?
The button appears maximized in the JFrame, and I can't change it as I would change a windows. Please, helpme sending me an email to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Thanx

Re:how can I resize a JButton on a JFrame?

marcelo wrote:
how can I resize a JButton on a JFrame? anyone knows that? The button
appears maximized in the JFrame, and I can't change it as I would
change a windows. Please, helpme sending me an email to
XXXX@XXXXX.COM Thanx
1. Unless you actually like spam, posting your email in the body of a
newsgroup message is not recommended.
2. You need to specify a LayoutManager for your frame that is different
from the default, which would probably be BorderLayout. You should read
up on layouts (I suggest the Swing tutorial on Sun's java site
developer.java.sun.com)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)