how to add a hyperlink to about dialog?

2003-08-07 04:09:58 AM
jbuilder9
Hello all:
I want to add a hyperlink and modify the About dialog generated by
JBuilder,
so if user clicked the hyperlink, system will automatically open Internet
Browser with that URL location.
I don't need the solution for Applet which I had found from
www.neuralsemantics.com/
any suggestion or demo code is welcome!
thank you very much!

Re:how to add a hyperlink to about dialog?

please ignore!
I had found solution in
forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp
thank you.