Re: Printing the screen content

2003-09-03 08:43:22 AM
jbuilder17
On 9/1/2003 at 11:18:06 AM, Zoran Pjevic wrote:
Any hint how I should proceede when I want to add a print screen
functionality to my java app? It is basically a GUI covering the whole
screen.
The Java Tutorial is often a good place to start:
java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/2d/printing/index.html
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

Re:Re: Printing the screen content

On 2 Sep 2003 17:43:22 -0700, "John McGrath [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
On 9/1/2003 at 11:18:06 AM, Zoran Pjevic wrote:

>Any hint how I should proceede when I want to add a print screen
>functionality to my java app? It is basically a GUI covering the whole
>screen.

The Java Tutorial is often a good place to start:

java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/2d/printing/index.html
Indeed. And the following article explains all details:
forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp
Thanks,
Zoran