US-CT-FAIRFIELD CTY Java Developer Weblogic STRUTS Hibernate GOLIVE JBuilder

2004-11-24 01:59:28 AM
jbuilder2
US-CT-FAIRFIELD CTY Java Developer Weblogic STRUTS Hibernate GOLIVE
JBuilder
---------------- JOB POSTING ---------------------
NAME FOR POSITION: JAVA DEVELOPER
Start immed / approx 6 weeks
-----------------------------
LOCATION: 90 GROVE ST, RIDGEFIELD CT
-----------------------------
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: WORK ON CLIENT APPLICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
5+ YRS PROGRAMMING EXP
3+ YRS J2EE
3 YRS STRUTS
3YRS JSP
WEBLOGIC EXP
HIBERNATE A PLUS
JBUILDER (BORLAND) a plus
ADOBE GOLIVE a plus
TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT: DEVELOP IN WINDOWS
About Black Diamond Software
Black Diamond sells packaged integrated programs in fixed price
service products incorporating our vision of how organizations change
when using our packages for SDLC. As a nationwide team of gurus
partnering with accomplished senior engineers, our capabilities are
focused in EALC Assessment, RUP Piloting, AppDev Process and Policy
Mgmt, and Process Customization. Essentially we bring a program of
Process Services to Change Management.
Black Diamond needs IT experts in Project Management and IT Process
that can communicate well with our business partners and clients and
be comfortable in our entrepreneurial spirit.
If you would like to discuss how your skills, experience and
background fit in our entrepreneurially-spirited culture, I can
generally be reached by phone M thru Fri from 1PM ?5PM. It would
also help if you could send me your current resume in word.doc format
with up-to-date contact information.
Thank you. We look forward to your response.
Recruiter
Black Diamond Software
521 Fifth Ave, 34th floor
New York NY 10175