Changing default browser

2005-05-11 03:04:53 PM
jbuilder21
Hi,
I'd like to change the default browser of debugging a web application to e.g. IE. How it could be done?
Regards,

Re:Changing default browser

Hamid wrote:

I'd like to change the default browser of debugging a web application
to e.g. IE. How it could be done?

Regards,
You can't change the internal browser. Personally, I never use it.
What you can do is this:
1. Select "Tools | Preferences".
2. Navigate to the "Web Run/Debug/Optimize" tab.
3. Check "Copy launch URL to clipboard".
4. Uncheck "Use Web View to show launch URL".
Now when you start the server you can open your own browser, go to the
address bar, and paste the URL.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.