Instructions on adding a cab file to IE using Java class files

2006-02-06 06:59:55 AM
jbuilder0
I have a small utility written in java and I need these classes to be used
by IE..so the client can communicate with a server...what steps are
required.. I know the files have to be signed but can someone point me to a
tutorial or instruct me with the steps required to get the files downloaded
as a control to be used by IE...
I used C# and was able to get it registered..then in javascript I was able
to use the ActiveXComponent call to get at my fuctions..but the dll did not
get downloaded into the browser...I would prefer using my java objects..
thanks