URL parameter

2004-04-21 01:22:49 AM
jbuilder19
Hello:
How can I get the full URL or the parameter from de ur, like this
somesite.com/testapplet.asp
I want to ger para1 and para2
Best Regards.
Owen.

Re:URL parameter

Owen wrote:
Hello:

How can I get the full URL or the parameter from de ur, like this
somesite.com/testapplet.asp

I want to ger para1 and para2

Best Regards.
Owen.

URL myUrl = new
URL("somesite.com/testapplet.asp
String queryPart = myUrl.getQuery();
Then use a StringTokenizer to decompose the query into the parts you
want. Note that the query part of the URL is everything after the '?'
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:URL parameter

Thanks, but I read that already, I want to know How can I get the full URL
inside a applet, but you pass to URL constructor a const, I want to get the
URL dynamic.
Thanks
Owen.

"Owen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Thanks, but I read that already, I want to know How can I get the full URL
inside a applet, but you pass to URL constructor a const, I want to get the
URL dynamic.
Inside an applet, look at the value returned by getDocumentBase().

Re:URL parameter

Thanks very much. it that what I want, really want
Owen.