Brief emulation in JBuilder 9 question ....

2003-07-10 04:32:07 AM
jbuilder15
Love JBuilder environment, but having problems with Brief emulations.
Desperately need block highlighting and copy? Anyone know how this is
accomplished?
Thanks,
-Alan

Re:Brief emulation in JBuilder 9 question ....

Alan Guedeney wrote:
Love JBuilder environment, but having problems with Brief emulations.
Desperately need block highlighting and copy? Anyone know how this is
accomplished?

Thanks,
-Alan

If you mean "arbitrary rectangular selection", you are out of luck. The
standard Java text areas don't support that, and Borland hasn't, thus
far, decided to add this functionality themselves.

Re:Brief emulation in JBuilder 9 question ....

Thanks!
If Borland could extend the Java class libraries themselves to fully support
the Brief key bindings. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait :-) ...
Thanks
"Lori Olson (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Alan Guedeney wrote:
>Love JBuilder environment, but having problems with Brief emulations.
>Desperately need block highlighting and copy? Anyone know how this is
>accomplished?
>
>Thanks,
>-Alan

If you mean "arbitrary rectangular selection", you are out of luck. The
standard Java text areas don't support that, and Borland hasn't, thus
far, decided to add this functionality themselves.

{smallsort}