look&feel beans, application generators

2004-02-12 06:33:52 PM
jbuilder23
I got hands on Java and JBuilder, and that thing related to partial or
complete obscuring, relative to a designated observer,
of one celestial body by another, and database access ...
Now I'm ready to do some cool applications, but ... I can't :)
I need to find usefull beans, like devexpress grid for delphi for building
ui.
What do you use for database user interfaces?
Do you know any "beans" pages?
Are there magical database user interface generators, or application
generators for JBuilder,
or separate?
Something that would generate forms, place lookup comboboxes at appropriate
places, add search capability, from given
access to database metadata?
Perhaps something like Bold for Delphi?
What do you use?
Thanks