New none-technical topic - next JBuilder name

2004-04-21 01:06:48 PM
jbuilder3
Somebody has complained that there are not many messages in this group.
I will try to add one. I have three theories about next JBuilder name:
1. JBuilder X11 - it will work well on my Linux.
2. JBuilder X1...X9,XX,XX1...XX9,XXX. The last one will be a hit. I
would even watch it on my TV.
3. Looks like CBuilderX version - 1.5 is slowing down. Maybe it is done
to synchronize with JBuilder. That would mean that the next JBuilder
version will be JBuilder X2.
- Alexey.

Re:New none-technical topic - next JBuilder name

Somebody has complained that there are not many messages in this group.
haha.:) ok, I added obfuscated e-mail, so now I have individuality :))
Anyway, it would be nice if you would continue posting, at least once per
2-3 days .. :)
1. JBuilder X11 - it will work well on my Linux.
2. JBuilder X1...X9,XX,XX1...XX9,XXX. The last one will be a hit. I
would even watch it on my TV.
:))
With X, and presuming they are using roman number, they have 3 more
jbuilders (XI, XII, XIII), and year and half (3*6 months) to think about it.
Perhaps they can follow IBM ThinkPad naming schema, and have JBuilderA, *T,
*R, based on extending market segmentation.