Problem displaying data into JDBCOMBOBOX

2004-05-05 09:34:19 PM
jbuilder24
I have a table that contains all supervisors from a certain department which
I would like to make visible in a JDBCOMBOBOX. I associated the "Dataset"
to the query (select * from tSupervisors) and also associated the column
name to supervisor_name. I am not getting anything back even though when I
execute the query in the command line, I get about 6 records.
I tried (in an effort to isolate the problem) to input names in the "item"
array. It seems to work but defeats the purpose of having it dynamic and
live.
TIA

Re:Problem displaying data into JDBCOMBOBOX

Stupid to respond to one's question but i found information that will help
me establish this. I have to use picklists. Even though the pick list is
broken and does not function properly in the visual property panel, I have
to do it programmatically.
Thanks for your good intentions any way.