master/detail problem.

2003-08-22 03:01:48 PM
jbuilder22
Hi,
I need some advice, How can I navigate the master dataset and get the detail
rows of each master dataset row?
Thanks,
Huang Hua

Re:master/detail problem.

Huang Hua wrote:

I need some advice, How can I navigate the master dataset and get the
detail rows of each master dataset row?

Thanks,
Huang Hua
What is the realtionship between the two tables? Do you have Primary Key/
foreign key relationship?

Re:master/detail problem.

Yes, it has primary key/foreign key releationship.
I have master table SalesOrder, and detail table SalesOrderLine, The user
can input multiple salesorder before he save. My question is how can I get
the salesorderline rows of each newly inputed salesorder.
Thanks ahead,
Huang Hua

{smallsort}

Re:master/detail problem.

In <3f45bfc6$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Huang Hua wrote:

I need some advice, How can I navigate the master dataset and get the
detail rows of each master dataset row?

see the tutorial
Creating a master-detail relationship
in the JBuilder help...
John...
--
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.