generate prc file for the palm Tungsten

2003-12-04 08:55:18 PM
jbuilder12
Hi,
I am using jbuilder X.
If I would like to generate a *.prc file for the palm device.
What tool do I need to generate the *.prc file?
I am using IBM's WebSphere Micro Environment to run Java on my handheld.
Best Regards,
Ove

Re:generate prc file for the palm Tungsten

In article <3fcf2f04$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
If I would like to generate a *.prc file for the palm device.
What tool do I need to generate the *.prc file?
If you downloaded the Websphere Micro Environment, you should see a
command line app call jartoprc.exe in the \bin directory
Phil

Re:generate prc file for the palm Tungsten

Jbuilder Mobile has a similar conversion tool.
Phil Shrimpton < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
In article <3fcf2f04$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...

Hi,

>If I would like to generate a *.prc file for the palm device.
>What tool do I need to generate the *.prc file?

If you downloaded the Websphere Micro Environment, you should see a
command line app call jartoprc.exe in the \bin directory

Phil

{smallsort}